Holley approached us in need of a new website. Their old website was old, had outdated company info on it, and wasn’t SEO or mobile friendly. We were supplied a thorough design document to draw from, and we worked with Holley throughout the whole process to create the finished product.
- Colour scheme – Holley have a stark colour scheme of a bold navy blue and an electric pink
- We used the blue in a sliding scale for the background, titles, and text. We also used blue to form certain subtle feature elements.
- We determined the pink would be too bright to use in great quantity, so instead it is used to create a complementary starkness to the blue. The pink is used for link text, buttons, and minor design elements.
- Features – Holley requested a selection of specific features be implemented:
- They needed a comprehensive quote form, designed to match their site, that would allow bespoke quotes be requested in a comprehensible manner. We implemented a system that involved all their features and incorporated a backup system to ensure no details were lost in the future.
- Holley also required that their website be mobile friendly – especially important as this is now a significant factor in SEO – their website was built to break down healthily to mobile, and displays as intended at all current resolutions.
You can see the website here.