Mike Bartter Systems
Mike Bartter Systems approached us in need of a fresh new website. Their old site was beginning to show its age and they wanted a modern site that better suited the growth and nature of their company.
- Colour scheme – Mike Bartter Systems wanted to keep their distinctive colour scheme, incorporating three striking shades of blue.
- We used their blues across the website, while keeping the general theme understated and pleasant on the eye.
- Their light blue is used as the background, and their darker blues are used in fonts/headings and as the footer background.
- Projects – Mike Bartter Systems requested we create three clearly separate portions of the website, to represent the three distinct aspects of their business.
- The three aspects: residential, commercial and agricultural; are clearly separated. The look is kept distinct, however the layout, logo and content change accordingly.
- Mobile – As a modern web project, the website would also need to cleanly display across smaller screens and mobile displays.
- The site is fully responsive and displays well at every resolution. On mobile, the site separates elements into mobile friendly chunks, allowing easy navigation around the site.