MPG Maintenance came to Kogo Web Design in need of a new website as their business modernised and expanded. They wanted a clean, crisp website that clearly presented their branding and services.
- Colour scheme – MPG Maintenance were rebranding while designing the website, and wanted the ability to see their website in a variety of colour schemes. They then decided on a combination of dark blue and white.
- We created a series of colour mockups as requested so they could experiment with their branding through the design process.
- Functionality – MPG Maintenance requested a few specific features for their site:
- For their homepage, they wanted a unique slider that would stand out and show off their services. Our “accordion” styled solution looks unique and attractive on the page, and displays a variety of their services at once.
- They requested we set up an attractive gallery for their projects. We designed a non-strandard, block-by-block style gallery system that can grow with them.
You can see the site here.